The 11th annual Fordham Women in Business conference, “Power Players: Women Who Mean Business”, showcased the actions women have taken to achieve their goals. The New York Academy of Sciences hosted close to 200 industry leaders, graduate students, area professionals and distinguished Fordham faculty members.
KEYNOTE & PANELISTS
Mary Lou Quinlan, Founder and CEO of Just Ask a Woman and author of “What She’s Not Telling You, Why Women Hide the Whole Truth and What Marketers Can Do About It” kicked off last year’s event with the keynote address. The panel of distinguished female business leaders included:
- Anne Bologna, Founder and CEO of Toy New York
- Regina Chamberlain, VP, Commerce Development, MasterCard WorldWide
- Donna Fuller, Senior Manager, Forensic & Dispute Services, Deloitte
- Wendy Hutter, VP, Penn, Schoen & Berland Associates
- Christine Tiberg, Director, Investment Banking, Credit Suisse
We would like to thank the 2009 conference chairs, Kristen Gray and Jennifer Killian for making this event successful.